Page 1 - Reviews - First Honey, Manuka Honey Ointment, 1 oz (28.4 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 5, 2022

frequency of using this product will give you a great look,size is perfect for putting it to purse,good for any age,scent is amazing, quality is⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐,package came fast,u will have many benefits to use this cream!I love the honey composition that feel so comfortable for kids and adults,it was so effective for my daughter's arm scratches.

31eb3127-6613-4e9c-8e7e-c7c124af16e1
1a1b3e88-aa43-4aa0-a9b2-af4d1f8c7f29
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I applied it to a cut and will update periodically. I also plan on using this on my undereyes. Update: it was nice to try this, even though it didn't really do anything. Honey is probably the oldest skincare ingredient out there. As far as first aid goes, I didn't notice any benefit. At best, it was soothing. I can appreciate that it might help someone with chronic wounds, but frequent application would be necessary to see any benefit. I'm going to use this on breakouts to see if it helps.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Thought i would try this as something different and more natural than most over the counter ointments. I got a small scratch on my arm gardening so it was the perfect time to try, put a small amount on the wound and it worked very well. The scratch healed up fast and stayed cleaned - one thing to note it is a product made of honey so it is sticky going on and stays a bit sticky after applying. Also because it's honey your dog or cat may want to lick it, my retriever kept trying to lick it haha

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The only drawback I found was minor, as my personal preference for usage - the product *is* honey, and just as sticky. when the directions say to follow application with a bandage it's definitely for that reason. But again, since it's honey, any stickiness can be wiped away easily with just water. I did notice the couple spots I've used it so far healed well & it was a soothing balm. Recommended.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Not as thick and sticky as other manuka ointments I've used in the past. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I do not enjoy that sticky crap. I slap this stuff under a bandaid every night and wake up with less pain and swelling.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

You read it right. I got tired of putting antibiotic petroleum in my nose and was interested in trying medicinal honey. There was a weird smell at first and some running but it seems to be working well for my dry, nosebleed-prone nose. I’ll still look around for a similar product with a thicker consistency, but for now I’ll use this. If you want to use this, be sure to check if you have honey allergies beforehand, to be safe.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I wasn't sure about buying this product due to the small size of the package, but I'm glad I did! It has a very pleasant strong honey scent, and is beneficial to those wanting a natural option for scar and wound car. Only a small amount is super effective, and you don't have to use it too frequently to reap the benefits. The quality is great, and I feel as though this has been helping my scars heal very well.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Product fits the description and feels high quality. Long expiry date as well (2025). Can’t wait to apply it on my wounds and hopefully it works well

3838382f-2341-4791-9dd1-7b0bcda7d3b0
2f9c93f8-036e-48fc-a76d-5a992a1c42b7
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This stuff is awesome. Helped clear up an eczema patch I've been battling for months. Does run a bit unless covered but it's honestly wonderful regardless.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great, it tastes like real honey, so it must be pure honey. Don't know yet if it works better than the 30% Manuka Honey cream from the same provider. A bit sticky on the skin, but that's normal, since it's honey.