It do relieve my cough

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This excellent product does help to relieve my irritate cough.

Going into cough season prepared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cough suppressant is my tried and trued - have use these for over 20 years, and though I try other products, I always come back to these . Be warned, they are very strong, but do they ever work!

The BEST cough and throat lozenge money can buy

Posted by northerndruid on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Once or twice a year I might develop a cold or cough, which settles in my chest and sinuses. Fisherman's Friend has the highest concentration of natural menthol in a cough drop/throat lozenge that you can buy. I'm disappointed that it's hard to find Fisherman's Friend in many pharmacies (often hidden in the candy isle or on shelves away from cough drops). Make no mistake though, these little lozenges are STRONG! They're an integral part of fighting off any head or chest cold with a cough or sore throat for me.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

one of my husband's favorites

Great for irritated throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with irritated throat. It has very strong minty taste, so I usually cut it in half.

Exellent cough drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These will work great for a sore throat. Don't expect them to taste like candy - they don't. However, for their purpose, they do the job.

Great for that tickle in the throat

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great Service from Iherb as as always! Like to carrry these in my bag, they really sooth the throat when you need it.

Great cough suppressant!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fisherman's Friend is also my friend, and has been it for years. I use their lozenges both as cough suppressants and against sore throat. Even bad breath is cured instantly with theese. iHerbs price is the best, and I will return for more again and again :-)

Wow! What a cough drop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used and sworn by this product for years. When a cough seizes me, good ole Fisherman's Friend, helps to calm things down. Bonus, my children say they are too intense so they leave them alone!

Lozenges