Good but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even though I put the lid on properly, it seems to leak a bit sometimes. It will appear that the lid is on snug but then I'll get some dripping. Also, because this is plastic I find that the powder I put into the bottom compartment can stick to it. I think I'll be using the bottom compartment to store snacks instead of drink powders. Otherwise this is made with a very thick plastic and seems like it's very durable and will definitely handle more than a few falls. This is going to replace my previous shaker cup, which I'm using for my Greens Plus drink.

leaks

Posted by 5713568413030829903 on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A really good shaker cup (almost everything is really good) but with a really big con - it leaks! It even leaks if you DIY add an rubber seal ring, how bad is that? I think this shaker is poorly constructed - it has a capillary effect near the lid, and leaks no mater what you do. Update: I think I figured out how to fix this leaking problem - I just polished top of the cup with a blade, girding 0.2mm of it. Seems to work, hope it helps others too.

Very cool.

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great! Lid is hard to get off sometimes.

Pops open

Posted by 5340349738249419874 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a good shaker cup to bring to work, but I noticed the lid isn't made too well. You have to make an extra effort to close the opening part. Mine always pops open for some reason. You have to push down SO hard- it's kind of annoying. However, I love the bottom compartment to put my BCAA powder.

Convenient to-go cup

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and clean.

Great shaker!

Posted by Reviewer1763059 on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was awesome, I could bring my fresh homemade juice to work and have a healthy snack! doesnt leak like many others i have tried.

Wow! Perfect little shaker!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy, convenient shaker - makes taking powderded mixes on-the-go really easy.

too small

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like my shake a bit bigger. It's a neat item and relatively inexpensive but offers a real slim solution. Construction seems OK, nothing spectacular.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2043581 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Storage Cup is quite comfortable. But this is the only plus. It is not so easy to open or close the cover cup and it is not adjoin well - the liquid spills around while shaking.

Not so good, it leaks...

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved it, but after using it a few times it started to leak, and in just a few minutes all the milk had spilled in my purse, and this happend sevral times, it var just impossible to get it right back again :(