Superb lunchbox, great cooling element.

Posted by OhMiah on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this lunchbox is superb. The cooling element keeps my yoghurt chilled for a couple of hours, plus it's easy to clean. The separate boxes are very helpful, good for smaller foods such as... well, yoghurt, berries, nuts or even a slice or two of bread. The biggest container is also useful! Big enough for food to last a long school day. Negatives: - You'll get a random color. I got a green one. Could be better, but it's okay. - The lunchbox does leak a tiny amount. By all means it leaks far less than ANY OTHER lunchbox I have ever had, so it's top notch, but still, keep it in a plastic bag and make sure it remains upwards. A really good lunchbox, for a great price. Recommended!

good lunch set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a good set to bring your lovely salads to any where you go.

Nice set

Posted by opheart on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leak. The ice pack may be used separately in refregirator-bag. The size of each tray is optimal. If you have 2 such sets, the first big tray may be used without small ones inside, so you can put 4 little trays inside the second big one: two under the ice pack and two above.

Great lunchbox

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this one - wonderful lunch box for a very low price! Recommend it!

not conveniet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed with this thing. Cannot use it. I wish there was another container with a lid at the bottom of the main container. It's just not pleasant at all to have your lunch out of a huge container with high sides. Two small boxes are very small, so you main meal will have to go into the big container. And unless you have sandwiches for lunch, it will be very uncomfortable to eat it.

Buy it!

Posted by Nur on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this set for school lunches and it is large enough to fit an entire adult sized meal! I love the flexibility of using the ice pack (in the lid or to seperate the box into two areas as shown in product photo) where I need it and my son loves having his foods seperated and no more soggy sandwiches! The top 2 containers have the amounts in 1/4 cup increments up to 1 cup (and ml up to 240) clearly marked on the outside for portion control. The larger container could easily fit two sandwiches or wraps. I did need to get a larger lunch bag but that wasn't really an issue. These are the same high quality I've come to expect from Fit and Fresh! Would be good for older ten or adult as this is very large. Recommend it. Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this lunch box and the size is good i use it for sandwiches and salad for work

Love it!!! 👍🏽👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this look title lunch kit so much I bought 3 more so everyone in the family each has their own! I highly recommend it. I love that it has a large and 2 smaller containers that fit neatly together with an ice pack to keep everything fresh, cold, and still separated. All three containers have measurements on the side for portion control, I just with the large containers was in black like the small era ones for easier reading, other than that it's great! 💋

pratique!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'ai acheté ce tuperware pour manger au boulot mes petits plats maison en plus avec son pain de glace je suis sur que la nourriture ne va pas tourner ! idéal pour séparer une sauce et/ou une salade de fruit ! en plus c'est très hermétique !!

Adorable and Functional

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a great little lunch box this is! I find the size to be perfect, and being able to separate the various items is such a good idea! Couple that with an included ice pack to keep everything cool, and you have got yourself a winner! I have been using this everyday since i bought it, works great for every type of lunch i have thrown at it. The little containers are just the right size for one portion or meat or a side dish. i really like the size of this unit, it works perfect for me.