Love it - my husband use it everyday

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is used everyday by my husband. He loves it!

Great for keeping my salad fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This keeps my salad fresh and crispy until lunch. I also like the dressing dispenser, its nice to be able to add it at the moment of eating, and it helps to keep the salad fresh.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love that we can take salads to work, etc. Big container and easy to use.

Good

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for something like this for ages.

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought a set of these for me and my hubby to use for lunches. These really work great and are easy to clean.

Such a useful container but slightly big

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really handy container for packing salads with the removable ice pack and the dressing compartment so that you can dress the salad only when you are going to eat it (say goodbye to soggy veges!). But the added compartments mean that it is a little bulky. I also wish that they made use of the space to include a set of fork and spoon (or a spork).

Great purchace.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love almost everything about this tupper. My biggest pet peeve is having salad dressing leaking from other tuppers. I don't have that problem with this one. My only two complaints are that if you use a thinner dressing like a vinaigrette it will leak a little into the salad before your ready, but really it is no big deal. It is also a rather large tupper, so in my small kitchen and office it is a little hard to store. Otherwise, no regrets. I love this product.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It fits perfeckt, but the dressing dispencer should have been different. It's wierd that that it isn't whole, and i think it should have been. The cooling-element should have been at the bottom.

good fit and capacity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As say Its description Fit & Fresh the salad to carry it.

1 2 3 4