Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It gave me energy without feeling jittery and there has been some great changes since I have started taking this product. My body has not been holding water at all. Just don't forget to drink a lot. Отличный продукт! Нет непрятных ощущений, подавляет аппетит, я вижу отличный результат. Потеряла также лишнюю жидкость после родов. Только не забывайте пить больше жидкости с приемом препарата.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it, would buy it again

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't counted on weight actually, but sightly I can see the result. Btw, I take it and keep on going to gym twice every week and eat less and healthy. remember to drink lots of water.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice

Cravings are gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would definetly buy again

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Results without the anxiety or shakes i get from others

DIdn't notice much of difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give it 3 stars because it didn't make me nauseous or dizzy. It was easy to take with a nice capsule and mid range size. I like the list of ingredients. Unfortunately didn't see much fat loss or weight loss. Still might buy again for maintenance.

No result on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing change after 1 bottle

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Complemented my new workout routine with this and can definitely see some results. of course your boobs size may shrink a little since fats don't discriminate but overall it's all good. Since they also recommended not to take its for more than 40 days, i wil start this again when i need to. But definitely good for a head start!

this babies work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not lost weight taking these but I get way more energy taking them in the day.

1 2