Good

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gives a miraculous chocolate flavor and taste to all my baking. No need to use real chocolate, so it saves me a lot of calories!

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it mostly tastes alcohol...

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wont order more of this, I didnt like the taste

Tasted and smelled like alcohol!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews I'm thinking there was something wrong with the bottle I received. I bought it to add chocolate flavor to my coffee, but it tasted and smelled like alcohol. I've used everything from 1 teaspoon to 3 teaspoons in 1 cup of coffee, but it doesn't taste like chocolate, only alcohol. Instead I would recommend "Walden Farms, Chocolate Flavored Syrup". It's cheaper, it's tasty and sugar, fat and calorie free!

chocolate-malt chocolate extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Provides a nice boost to chocolate desserts, such as ice cream (or tofu-based frozen dessert), cake, and pies. Reminds me of a chocolate malt.

bought this to make chocolate vodka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Loved the flavor, smell. I add 1 TB spoon of this to a bottle of vodka with 1/2 cup of sugar and smelled it, then I add a little more. Then...well I loved it. I used chocolate vodka in my girly day night with my friends. They also loved it!!! will buy more of it.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so far I have only used this to flavor my milk, it has a strong chocolate flavor that will be wonderful in drinks and baked goods.