Mild vanilla flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this vanilla extract for the quality of aroma being mild, truly sweet vanilla. Little amount goes a long way. You have to careful while adding this vanilla to your food as there is not dropper, it has just an open bottle neck, quite wide. I use a small plastic measuring spoon before adding it to my desserts. My favorite usage of this product is adding some to coconut milk and shaking it with blender. I tried to add it to my biscuits while baking them in the oven. So I needed 3 ml for about 800 grams of dough for vanilla to be obvious in the biscuits. This product is quite economic, I like it and will order one more time.

Love it.

Posted by AnnGie on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in baking, homemade icecreams and with my oatmeal porridge. Be careful with bottle - it spills out too much. First impression as you open cap - the smell of alcohol is strong, but alcohol smell goes off as you use it. TASTE is absolutely delicious and natural. thank you for reading my review. Have a nice day and pleasant shopping at iHerb!

a bit average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't think it had a lot of flavour. I really wanted to like it but compared to the one I got from the supermarket it just has nothing. I think it has too much alcohol instead of vanilla. I can't really recommend it. Probably would have given it 2 and a half stars if I could have. My bottle cap broke too and it's not an ideal bottle to pour from.

sss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not found jet how to use this product. Everywhere I put it, the taste stands not so good and I don't feel vanilla at all.

this is great~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for baking...Love it and will getting again soon

Okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite vanilla but not bad either.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for baking and its really good

Great staple

Posted by ronniechops on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour, works well in just about anything!

Satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, enhances the flavor. Fast and good sending to Europe.

Perfectly!

Posted by mamamirika on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very much has liked, I use in batch and desserts. Is economic, necessarily I shall buy still, when will be finished.

1 2