The best ground flax seed product out there

Posted by Reviewer2409047 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently began taking flax seed again for my IBS (I tend to be IBS-C) since it's the only fiber that works without giving me the cramps, bloating, and gas I experience from other powder fibers. Despite it helping really well in the past, I fed into the hype that the only way to get all the benefits of flax was to ground your own seeds. I got so tired of grounding that I stopped and tried other non-flax fiber products. I never even considered trying pre-ground flax. First, I started with Spectrum Naturals Ground Flax Seeds. It worked just as well as before but was pretty gritty, had that typical flax seed taste, and was not a great price for the amount. Next, I tried Now's Flax Seed Meal and although it was much finer in consistency and a better price, I kept seeing raves for Flax USA. This brand is by far the superior of the three. Great taste, very finely ground flax that mixes easily even in just plain water, excellent price, and a large bag that lasts more than a month for me. I notice no difference between this product (or any ground flax seed product really) and grounding the seeds yourself... at least for fiber purposes. Only setback is the ziplock seal. It doesn't seal at all. I removed the flax from the zipper but still nothing. Instead I transfer about 3 cups into a genuine zip lock bag and store it in the refrigerator. With the original bag, I roll the top down, secure with a potato chip bag clip, and store in the freezer. This brand comes with it's own single serving scoop. Due to all the bonuses, I won't downgrade the rating but they do need to change the seal esp. with a bag this size.

great flax product

Posted by 5229452278795685771 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many flax products and had different reactions to them all, until I found this one. This flax product met all my needs. It mixes with my protien drink and doesn't leave an extra taste and it keeps you regular every day. It also has great Omega 3's which is important if you can't or don't like fish.

Good for you! Good for me!

Posted by Reviewer2484779 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best flax as it will not spoil for two years. Shipped quick.

Organtic Golden Flax

Posted by Reviewer3361549 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 4th order of this product. I highly believe it is healthy for me.

Flax USA

Posted by Reviewer1464942 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Super source for omega 3. Highly recommend it!

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer1740251 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for you and has a great taste. I use it every morning in my protein shakes for omega 3s.

Organic Golden Flax

Posted by Reviewer3278856 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. Had been using similar from Tribez Nutrition and apparently they are out of biz. Did a lot of research b/f purchasing and am very happy with the product.

Milled flax seed

Posted by 4895712746459414450 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Mixes well when used in cereal. will order again.

Ground Flax Seed

Posted by Reviewer3037986 on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and a very good value! I would recommend this product for overall good health and will continue to purchase it from i-herb, they have given me excellent service for the last 2 years. Thank You i-herb

BEST FLAX EVER for the VALUE

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flaxseed ever! It tastes better than ANY other brand, plus this bag is huge and a great value moneywise. It's cold pressed so you know it's not rancid. I love this flax!

1 2 3