The best ground flax seed product out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently began taking flax seed again for my IBS (I tend to be IBS-C) since it's the only fiber that works without giving me the cramps, bloating, and gas I experience from other powder fibers. Despite it helping really well in the past, I fed into the hype that the only way to get all the benefits of flax was to ground your own seeds. I got so tired of grounding that I stopped and tried other non-flax fiber products. I never even considered trying pre-ground flax. First, I started with Spectrum Naturals Ground Flax Seeds. It worked just as well as before but was pretty gritty, had that typical flax seed taste, and was not a great price for the amount. Next, I tried Now's Flax Seed Meal and although it was much finer in consistency and a better price, I kept seeing raves for Flax USA. This brand is by far the superior of the three. Great taste, very finely ground flax that mixes easily even in just plain water, excellent price, and a large bag that lasts more than a month for me. I notice no difference between this product (or any ground flax seed product really) and grounding the seeds yourself... at least for fiber purposes. Only setback is the ziplock seal. It doesn't seal at all. I removed the flax from the zipper but still nothing. Instead I transfer about 3 cups into a genuine zip lock bag and store it in the refrigerator. With the original bag, I roll the top down, secure with a potato chip bag clip, and store in the freezer. This brand comes with it's own single serving scoop. Due to all the bonuses, I won't downgrade the rating but they do need to change the seal esp. with a bag this size.

great flax product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many flax products and had different reactions to them all, until I found this one. This flax product met all my needs. It mixes with my protien drink and doesn't leave an extra taste and it keeps you regular every day. It also has great Omega 3's which is important if you can't or don't like fish.

Yuuuuuuum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome stuff

USA FLAXSEED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for three years and have had great results.This was my first time buying from IHERB and this was by far the best price I have ever paid.Shipping was fast I am very satisfied with this order.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fine milled golden flax. LOVE

Good

Posted by New-Zealand on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

GREAT FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, it is a great addition to smoothies for added fiber and omegas. It blends well in smoothies. I have tried other brands, but this brand is the best!

super food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flax is great, I use it twice a day and have been for months. Best price out there on organic flax

BEST FLAX EVER for the VALUE

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flaxseed ever! It tastes better than ANY other brand, plus this bag is huge and a great value moneywise. It's cold pressed so you know it's not rancid. I love this flax!

Milled flax seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Mixes well when used in cereal. will order again.

1 2 3