Don't go to bed without it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken almost every OTC preparation for joint pain, and FLEX-NOW is the most effective for mobility and pain reduction. I will get up out of bed to take it if I have forgotten. This is the ONLY testimonial I have ever given for ANYTHING...and that's saying something for this product. Be aware that it does take a little while to build effectiveness.

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous product. Give it 3-4 months to produce its full effect. It restores joint movement with rapid internal healing. I take this along with glucosamine and condroitin. Taking glucosamine and condroitin for 2 years did not product the effect that FlexNow produced in three months. Still I take both since they work along different pathways.

karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is my 5th month of using this product, orginally purchased it from my regular DR. who sells it through her in office herbal store. It has helped me with my fibro myalgia, takes the edge away from the pain. I highly recommend this for that.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried a lot of products for rheumatoid arthritis, but this one has worked for him. The best part is that it doesn't interfere with other medications and along with Omega-3's has brought great relief.

flex now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

huge ad for Flex Now was placed in our local Canadian paper, but could not be found in Canada, thankfully I have a post box in Fort Gratiot, Michigan so I was able to order from you. Your service should have 5 stars, Flex Now seems to help my pain more than glucosamine products, is kind of expensive though.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helped my joints. Excellent product.

Can't tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for two months for hip arthritis and have yet to see much improvement.

很神

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

半信半疑的買下這罐,本來變天就會膝蓋痛,才吃一次就有感覺,吃一週左右,感覺行動更輕鬆,强烈推薦有關節疼痛的人,一定要買來吃。

This product is really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was my doctor who introduced me to eat ,It's really helpful to my knees

改善我媽媽膝關節的疼痛