Liked the Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the tea. It is very refreshing and is excellent especially in the morning before you start your day.

Hoodia Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not bad tast,will see how it's help for Slimming

Flora, Bija, Hoodia Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it; have used it for years. iHerb has the best prices!

I have used Bija Slimming tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used Bija tea 2 years ago and worked out 2 to 3 times a week. I lost over 30lbs in 3mths. my first weeks it was hard to see, but in 2 weeks I was down 10 lbs. I am going to start drinking it again. I just had a baby 5mths ago and need to get ride of the baby weigh... So out of everything that is out now, This is what I am turning back to... It works you just have to give it a lil time...

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would tell anybody that this product works. I have not been eating as much I was before started drinking the tea. I will recommend this product to anyone.

bija hoodia tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i don't like the feeling of getting buzzed..ie: by coffee, etc. this tea is more subtle and a little bit will do me

Flora, Bija, Hoodia Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea doesn't taste too bad. I can't say it really is slimming me, but it is a nice tea and I do not feel as hungry since I've been drinking it.

hoodia tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

again, energy enhancement only - did not control appetite

Just ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well, per the review on the 8th of April I'm going to give this product a chance and see what happens. I'm no stranger to excerise, but have recently not been in the mood too. I wish that the person on the 8th would have stated how long it took before she noticed the weight coming off and how many pounds she lost in a week. I will post a update in May. Signed weighing in at 155 will be happy at 120pds.