really really good

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

that is perfect

nostalgic..

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I grew up in Lithuania on unrefined sunflower seed oil, smelling it everywhere: in fried garlick breads, pankaces, herring marines, beetroot and bean salads. from mom's kitchen to sunny sea resort streets.. I now live in Japan (favoring mild olive or sezamie oils) and all local sunflower oils I tried seemed too refined and tastless. Almost headed for chinese grocery market with some hope, but just challenged this flora organic product. Happy end - its quite smelly, yet soft and silky, with gentle bitterness (as it has to be for sunflower) .. exactly what I was so much craving for!

Awesome!

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil has excellent taste and smell - strong enough to make your salad even more attractive, but not too strong to change the smell of other ingredients. I also loved the size of the bottle, because I use this oil only for salads, and no too often, so this amount can be easily used before it expires.

Great tasting oil

Posted by Reviewer1791065 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and fresh sunflower oil. I like to cook with it but it's also excellent in salads - gives a pleasant, not overpowering nutty flavor to everything. It's unrefined and unfiltered to retain nutrients and vitamins and maximize health benefits. I highly recommend this oil. I would also like to mention outstanding iHerb customer service: they got right on the problem caused by the shipping carrier, fixed shipping carrier's issue and also gave me a nice incentive. I will always be returning to iHerb and recommend them to everyone! iHerb treats their customers right!

not good,bitterness....

Posted by 4692611625837415363 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I payed more money for it and I thought that this oil ll be the best,,but--it is not good oil.Bitterness in taste, I called to company -they not care about it.

Sunflower oil review

Posted by Reviewer1938626 on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

product smelled fresh and gave excellent flavor to my homemade bread. Will purchase again.

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer3042742 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product,good value for money.