Tastes like roasted almonds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

Great quality oil doesn't absorb that easy but your skin is smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It makes your skin very very smooth! I'm not too fond of the sweet smell but othewise I can higly recommend it.

Great oil for hair and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the oil for my hair mostly. Its smells so good, it has this almond flavor fragrance that makes you want to eat it. But I mostly use it on my hair. I tried it on my facial skin, it did not break me out.I have combination skin. I am liking this so far, and it has be 2-3 weeks since I purchased it. My hair feels healthy and I like to use it on my hair ends to prevent from splitting.

Incredible quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

SMELLS LIKE FRENCH BREAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting an almond smell, but was happy with the unexpected fragrance. It makes my lemon sugar body scrub smell like lemon cookies. I can't wait to try this on a salad, as suggested on the bottle.

Tasty, but not what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a good oil. I had purchased a larger bottle of a different brand at a Whole Foods store, and it was less expensive. I wanted this oil to replace that one. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many fluid ounces it contains. I was surprised to have paid so much for a small bottle. But, it does taste delicious. I bought it to put on my dry skin this winter. It is good, but next time I will want to find the same brand I bought that was more fluid ounces for the money. Thanks though. It is nice to be able to try new products.

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells really lovely, not very heavy smell

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've recently gone on a vegan diet and just discovered that almond oil can be a great substitute for butter when baking. I just made a rhubarb crisp, substituted almond oil for the butter, and it came out perfectly.

1 2 3