A disappointing order!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first order in iherb, I have ordered four bottle of this flaxseed oil, however, when I received the oil, I found that all the expired day are Jan 2014, it is impossible for me to finish all the oil within such a short period! Moreover, one of a bottle even has little leakage. I hope that it will improve next time.

I love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed.

Taste is superb. Love the fresh quality and the glass bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels really natural to consume this product. Other products with plastic just give you that feeling like you are ingesting something leached from the plastic containers. The taste is so much purer than those from plastic bottles.

Best There IS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All organic, cold processed and comes in great glass bottle to help reduce possibilities of external contaminates seeping into container. I use for omega 3 supplement. Tastes great in salads, hummus, pasta sauce and other food cooking instead of olive oil.

Take a look at how the quality?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought three bottles shipped to Taiwan, The course of transportation broke a bottle, The other two bottles covered with oil, Results wait and see how the quality?

Flora Flax Oil

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent flax oil, which I've used for years. The taste is the best of any I've tried and it comes in a dark glass bottle. My husband swears by it for arthritis in his elbows and knees.

fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought a few times already! very fresh tasting! Just make sure you drink it within one month after opening!

The Best on market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is the wonderful product. Together with healthy diet keeps you going strong.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good