High Lingan Flax Oil

Posted by kasiabielak on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the one to buy. Blends well with the cottage cheese if you use (Budwig's diet). I also noticed it improved the apperance of my skin, hair and nails.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other flax seed oils and I must say this is top quality. I love the dark glass bottles rather than the plastic bottles that other brands are packaged in. Don't forget to shake it quite well due to the high quantity of particulate that has settled on the bottom. It tastes great in my smoothies.

Just what I wanted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A quality oil that comes in a bottle you can see into... I have this in my morning tomato juice, into which I also put oregano oil, which would be unpalatable without this to dilute it. I shall buy this again.

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad to have an organic oil that is good for me and also like that it is in a dark glass bottle.

I love Flora!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for teeth pulling - great quality. Taste not too bitter.

reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is acceptable.

Great vegan source of Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Healthy oil, which gives you Omega 3's for a great price. I use it as a butter or oil substitute. It tastes great on toast, or on kale, and also on popcorn as a butter substitute. I am mainly vegan, so I sprinkle this on my food daily to get Omegas. It has a nice nutty flavor. I like that it has lignans included.

Great Value

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As with all Flora oils, this is of the very highest quality. Very good value for money.

The best flax oil I've ever tasted!!!

Posted by agapediet on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great in smoothies!! I will never buy another brand again.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this flax oil numerous times from iHerb. Much better price than my local health food store. Product is always well packed. This is a good quality flax oil. I take 2 tsp every day in my juice. Started consuming flax seed/oil for help with dry eye and have since discovered many healthful benefits.

1 2