The bladder medicine(miracle)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it before bedtime and it allows me to sleep better. If I urinate during the night, my bladder and back doesn't cramp or ache as it normally would with out the pumpkin seed oil. Awesome for someone who indured a double kidney transplant and has not had a decent night of sleep in 8 to 9 yrs. Bladder relief the natural and healthy way. Thank God and iHerb.

Great organic cold-pressed and unrefined pumpkin seed oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this pumpkin seed oil organic, cold-pressed, unrefined, delicious, and great in different recipes, but also it's loaded with health benefits. Rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins K, E, C, A, B vitamins (riboflavin, folic acid, thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, pantothenic acid), manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, pota ssium, selenium, calcium, phytosterols, and antioxidants, pumpkin seed oil is particularly effective in treating high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, liver and kidney disease, gallbladder stones, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, insomnia, depression, flu, colds, fever, autoimmune disorders, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer. It lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, boosts and strengthens the immune system, flushes toxins out of the body, improves liver and kidney function, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, stimulates the activity of the body’s antioxidant enzymes and neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, restores hormonal balance, helps maintain healthy bones, joints, skin, nails, and hair, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and even reduces the risk of cancer. Pumpkin seed oil can also be applied topically to facilitate the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils and alleviate pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this organic pumpkin seed oil: it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product. Would definitely recommend it.

incredible alkaline butter from pumpkin oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi, pumpkin oil is so good for you. pumpkin seeds kill tape worms if you are so unfortunate, so the oil has to be volatile. it is alkaline and good on toast. if you want to make butter, place 2 heaping tablespoons of soy flour in a cup of cold water, bring to boil while stirring in a shallow frying pan. boil five minutes while stirring. place in blender and while blending on low, pour in a pint of pumpkin oil slowly until absorbed. you will have a very green, very wonderful butter replacement. thanks. i will order again when my butter is used up.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it (quarter cup) on my hair with Essential pepper mint oil (10 - 15 drops or more if you have longer hair) and I noticed different after one month. I leave them for 1 - 4 hours on my hair 3 - 4 times per week. There are new baby hair are coming out. I used a lot a lot of oils but this mix is great.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this healthy oil. It tastes great on salads and bread and I even eat it by itself! Delicious.

Great + Anti Parasitic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's a good nutritious nutty oil perfect for salad and other things, wonderful because pumpkin oil is very anti parasitic.

Great for my puppy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that pumpkin seed oil works wonders on the prostrate and helps with intestinal parasites. My male puppy has had problems with his “male parts” his whole life and problems with his intestines as well so I thought I’d try this. I add a teaspoon to each meal and it has worked wonders for him. No more vet visits recently. Which is a huge relief!

Fresh and Flavorful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This pumpkin oil from Flora is fresh and tastes great - right out of the bottle taken by spoonful. Makes a nice salad dressing too!

Delicious oil

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pumpkin oil is so flavourful, a few drops make a big difference in a salad or on baked veggies. We love it.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! Has a light, nutty flavour to it. It's great in a stir fry, or pasta, or salad. Definitely recommend.