great for oil pulling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sesame seems to agree with me best for oil pulling - an old, old practice to detox the body. (you swish a tbsp around in your mouth on empty stomach until the oil becomes white - 15 to 20 minutes), then spit out and brush teeth and drink water. I tightens up my teeth in my gums and teeth feel much cleaner.

Teeth feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product because of my tooth sensitivity to hot and cold. Not only has it helped tremendously with that, but my teeth are whiter and it seems my oral hygiene has improved overall. I highly recommend it!!

Organic Sesame Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having attended an Ayurvedic workshop, I discovered that putting a few drops in each nostril everyday is a great flu deterrent and can heal sinus problems; in addition, by swishing around a couple of tablespoons while in the shower can eliminate bacteria and gum disease. I'm told I will see some changes within a month. We'll see

Organic Sesame Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the oil. High quality and muscle tested very good.

Received a Going to expire product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received my product last week on 7th Mar 13. When I opened up the bottle of sesame oil & after using about 1 teaspoon of the oil, I read the expiry date & to my shock, it was going to expire on mid of Apr '13. I have just tried writing to Flora asking them to address the issue. Will wait for their response to see how they are going deal with this going to expire product. I will update you guys again once I receive their response which I hope will be soon. I will not buy again if nothing was done on their end. So for all those out there, please do take note of the expiry date when receiving the goods though they stated the expiry date as Dec'13 in iHerb.com. Such expiry dates can't be trusted. BEWARE! Just a update on my previous review. Iherb has refunded me the amount for the above matter and best of all, without any questions asked. Now I feel safer buying through iHerb.com. Cheers iHerb.com!!! Simply love this website!

excellent for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Substitute for butter or shortening or any other oil for baking seems to give baked goods a really soft shortening like texture without any of the bad fat.

Flora Certified Organic Sesame Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oil has an excellent flavor. The taste of Polenta, rice, pasta and Idli (a south indian preparaion) is greatly enhanced when Flora Sesame Oil is added. Egg plant tastes better when cooked with this oil. I feel energetic when I use Sesame Oil with my food. This is a great product.

Good quality oil...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with the rich taste of this oil. It's good butter substitute to add flavor to foods.

Good product in a not-so-good bottle

Posted by marjaana on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have no complaints about the oil itself, but pouring it out of the bottle is challenging: the oil runs down the side of the bottle every time. Too messy!

Received a bottle which is Less than one month expire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pls do not order this because I received the oil on mar 18 2013 and the best before date is apr 12 2013. I sent the picture of the bottle and order form to [email protected] but nobody reply to me till now!!! 千萬不要訂這個快要過期的產品!