Tasty and the price is right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this. Buy Flora.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it in a different form than most people. I gargle it, yes I gargle it on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning for 10 - 15 min. The trick is to get it to turn into a white color. Apparently, it helps detox the body, and it helps with a variety of issues. Including tooth and gum disease. I was having a problem with one of my tooth and it is getting better already. I have only been using it for 2 - 3 weeks. I've heard that you can see tremendous results after a couple of months. So we'll see! :)

Great for "oil pulling"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for "Oil Pulling" taste like sunflower seeds. Great quality oil.

Flora - Orgaic Sunflower Oil,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, especially mixed with safflower oil.Great for skin and hair. Will purchase again!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An affordable, ultra high quality sunflower oil. Organic, cold pressed, fresh and in dark bottles. I make up a mix of 3 parts sunflower oil, to 1 part flax oil and then I have an amazing Body Bio equivalent oil with an Omega 6 to Omega 3 ration of 4:1. This is the ratio that is used by Dr Patricia Kane - queen of oils! And I will say that it reduced the rate of my seizures by about 70% - which wa pretty amazing since I had already been taking lots of "good" fats in the from of fish oils etc. But Dr Kane has done her research and shown that whilst we do need some fish oils, taking to many, hugely over balances the body and we need lots of the omega 6 too. Hence this wonderful sunflower oil. Studies have show this ratio to reduce seizures, irritability, inflammation and more. Good luck

Flora, Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is very pure and so great for the skin. Thank you.

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, and love that it comes in an amber GLASS bottle

Organic Sunflower Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got my order very quickly and in excellent condition. One of the reasons that I bought this product from this company is that the shipping was free when I order multiple bottles! That can make a great difference when you order online. I can highly recommend them.

organic cold pressed sunflower oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i'm using it to cleanse and energize my body. i take a bit in my mouth, swish it and suck it through my teeth for 20 minutes and then spit out. be sure to rinse the sink good because this is poisons absorbed into the oil so it's very toxic and rinse your mouth thoroughly also. it's sposed to improve your body after doing this every day for approximately a week. also sposed to help gum disease.