Tasty and the price is right

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this. Buy Flora.

Flora - Orgaic Sunflower Oil,

Posted by Reviewer2857415 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1656749 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it in a different form than most people. I gargle it, yes I gargle it on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning for 10 - 15 min. The trick is to get it to turn into a white color. Apparently, it helps detox the body, and it helps with a variety of issues. Including tooth and gum disease. I was having a problem with one of my tooth and it is getting better already. I have only been using it for 2 - 3 weeks. I've heard that you can see tremendous results after a couple of months. So we'll see! :)

Great for "oil pulling"

Posted by Reviewer2764007 on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for "Oil Pulling" taste like sunflower seeds. Great quality oil.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2427967 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, especially mixed with safflower oil.Great for skin and hair. Will purchase again!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An affordable, ultra high quality sunflower oil. Organic, cold pressed, fresh and in dark bottles. I make up a mix of 3 parts sunflower oil, to 1 part flax oil and then I have an amazing Body Bio equivalent oil with an Omega 6 to Omega 3 ration of 4:1. This is the ratio that is used by Dr Patricia Kane - queen of oils! And I will say that it reduced the rate of my seizures by about 70% - which wa pretty amazing since I had already been taking lots of "good" fats in the from of fish oils etc. But Dr Kane has done her research and shown that whilst we do need some fish oils, taking to many, hugely over balances the body and we need lots of the omega 6 too. Hence this wonderful sunflower oil. Studies have show this ratio to reduce seizures, irritability, inflammation and more. Good luck

Flora, Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml

Posted by Reviewer1222770 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is very pure and so great for the skin. Thank you.

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, and love that it comes in an amber GLASS bottle

Great for oil pulling

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months for oil pulling. It has a nice, light taste (I found sesame oil too... bleh) and it is working great. I feel much better and my teeth are whiter. My husband uses it, too, and it's really helping with his periodontal disease.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1769052 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this sunflower oil for about two months for oil pulling. Very pleasant taste.This is my second order of this brand. Flora is one of the best out there.