GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

Sambu Guard Guards

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Great immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Stay Well with this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I have the slightest bit of cold or sinus symptons, I take a doseage. I have stayed well. Product tastes good too.

Sambu Guard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Use it every day to help keep cold/flu away

Helps the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As soon as one of us starts freling sick, we start taking Sambu and we feel better the next day.

Sambu Guard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Cold and Flu

Posted by CAHCAL on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

1 2 3