Sambu Guard Guards

Posted by Reviewer1749505 on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1472728 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1613102 on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

Posted by 4686938399685189230 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2027119 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. I buy them for my Pastor who was a pilot and knew about elderberry. He takes it all the time. Of all the elderberry products I've taken this one has the best flavor and I feel it works. You have the best price, it costs a lot more in the Vitamin Shoppe, when they have it.

Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer2109894 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for warding off something that is going around & to help get over a cold very quickly. Love this product.

Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer2232111 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product.

Too early to tell...

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take it as directed, hard to tell if it works...but so far so good.

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry is good for the immune system on any flu or cold symptoms. Tastes good too. We use year round in our home & always have an extra bottle on hand in the fridge. Also works for allergies & have noticed an energy boot as well. Take a couple of teaspoons as soon as you feel run down :)

Get it!

Posted by Reviewer3056324 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

1 2 3