Help

Flora, Sambu Internal Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb's pricing and delivery is the best I have experienced for this product. I have used this cleanse in the 3 day and 10 day size, about 10 times and continue to be very happy with the results. It makes me feel so energized. I particularly like the fact that it does not give you an upset stomach, and you don't spend half your day in the bathroom. It always gets rid of bloating, and any desire to over-indulge or crave certain foods. I always lose a pound a day, and I am hungry only on day 1 and day 6. I highly recommend this cleanse, and certainly order it here because you won't find a better price.

amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have doing this cleanse once a year for 7 years. We always lose at least 10 lbs each and feel great afterwards! It is best to do the deep cleanse...it is easier than the other one.

sambu internal cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is an great product for losing weigh

multi action

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product id great for losing weight, cleansing and enchancing the immune system

flora, dr. dunner sambu internal cleansing etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

# 5, good product

Sambu Cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my son who has done the 10 day and wanted to try one that takes less time. I'm sure he'll love it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Easy to take and didn't make me feel sick to my stomach like a lot of programs. iHerb HAS THE BEST PRICES AND SERVICE.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did the full fasting cleanse (there is an option for eating during the cleanse for those nervous to do the full fast) I never got hungry! And I felt so fresh and full of energy after. I would suggest getting some extra herbal laxatives, as this is needed in the program for most people. Also, they suggest you use Udo's Choice oil with it, I used other omega 3 oil I had around instead. Amazing product, I will buy again for sure.

recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

top product! highly effective does everything it states.

Flora dr.dunner Sambu internal cleansing &weight loss program 5 day program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is an great product!

1 2