May work in cancer treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My mother was diagnosed with a fast spreading malignant melanoma on the bottom of her foot. We were worried because it took almost 6 months from the time she noticed the lump until surgery (mostly because of the insurance company!). When she finally told me, I started researching supplements. For about 8 days before surgery, I had her taking this liquid Flor Essence as well as VPS® Coriolus Versicolor by Mushroom Science. Most other supplements I wanted to give her were not allowed because they were blood thinners (e.g., garlic, Ubiquinol, curcumin). During surgery, the doctor removed a few lymph nodes to test, and the cancer had not spread! He said the lump must not have been as deep as the biopsy indicated, but we feel that the Flor Essence and Coriolus mushrooms really helped. She continued to take the Flor Essence for about 5 weeks after surgery, but it got expensive, so she stopped but continues with other supplements. She healed well.

Flor-Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is being used to aggresively treat a stage 4 cancer patient. By going to your web site, I was able to save the patient hundreds of dollars. We are sure of the healing properties & look forward to improvement. Thank you for making it more affordable than the manufacturer. Patients need your product despertately. This review written with healing love & light sent to every bottle. PV DuBois

Great for general detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

On my send bottle and I really like it. It was suggested to me to take smaller and frequent doses to keep it in my system throughout the day. The bottle says first thing in the AM and last thing in the PM, which I do, with the addition of another smaller dose mid day. This seems to work very well. I also feel some weight coming off - HORRAY!

Holy water from heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son is presently taking this tea every morning he is 23 years old and was diagnosed with type two sugar he has gotten his sugar level from 665 to normal.

Extra Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best detox ever! You feel more energized, and just totally clean! I will not use anything else. This is my second experience using Flora. AMAZING!! Must try!!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best liver detoxifies I have ever tried. I have put one star less because its quite expensive. Otherwise, I would use it on a daily basis.

Excellent product; excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have researched essiac-type products and found Flor-essence in liquid (prepared, which you then dilute for use) and powdered (dried herb) forms. I have used both, the liquid for my cat and the powdered for my horse. I have researched the additional herbs used in Flor-essence (vs.the four herbs in the essiac blends) and prefer the Flor-essence mix. From my observations, both animals have benefitted from the mix in that they display greater vitality. I have observed this especially with my cat, who is also on regular homeopathic treatment. She is taking longer between homeopathic treatments and has a greater overall appearance of health and energy (she is 16 years old and has inflammatory bowel). It has a soothing effect,and I am hoping, a healing benefit that will continue to build on itself with continued support.

Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted by JodieLouise on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its a very subtle change, but a definite change as soon as I started using this. Its hard to describe, but I just felt... better, somehow. I am not using this to treat cancer, just to improve wellbeing, and I definitely feel that when I take this I feel a little happier, more alert, more balanced. I have been recommending this to my friends and family, it's a great product! And MUCH cheaper (half price) on iHerb than in the stores here in Australia. I LOVE IHERB! :)

Flora, Flor-Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a great body detox. I buy it for everyone who is diagnosed with cancer. If it is taken prior to surgery,the cancer cells are not detected or have decreased.

CANT HURT TO TRY IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

MY FATHER HAS COLON CANCER AND SOMEONE AT CHEMO TOLD HIM TO GIVE IT A TRY, SO WE ARE WE WILL LET YOU KNOW.

1 2 3 4