Flor Essence Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer3145941 on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for Detox! I noticed the difference in my skin within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Essiac Tea

Posted by 5134288598662777878 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to ingest and has had a positive impact on my health issue.

Essiac Tea

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for those, like myself, have a cancer protocol. 2oz, twice a day, on an empty stomach, will be superbly beneficial. Great Book by Cynthia Olsen: Essaic

Flor-Essence...

Posted by Reviewer2566182 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great detox. easy to take and tastes ok... not delicious but not bad either. soothing to take with warm water each morning.

Flor*Essence comment

Posted by Reviewer1602738 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It should be good product. But unfortunately, it didn't take any effect on me after 6 bottles with more than normal recommended volume. So, I cannot conclude one way or another...

Disappointed customer

Posted by Reviewer3276474 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Four bottles ordered. One of four was broken in shipment. I have been told that there are no more available at this time. I originally wanted to place a larger order and was told that was not possible. I can not give a positive review for iherb with my experience to date

Great Product - Great Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer1599698 on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and we have had nothing but great experiences from iHerb. We had some breakage once and they immediately sent replacements. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Flor Essence is one of the most pure organic forms of asatic (sp) tea. I use this produce when I get in FIV or FeLv cats. It is used for three months daily along with Aloe (until my plant gets established)to detox and improve immune function. Others I know say it has reversed a light positive.

This product is very useful for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had insomnia before. I'm ok since I take Flora Essence.Thank you!