Help

Flora, Flor-Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Doing Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

flor essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my family has been using this product for over 12 years, ever since our son was diagnosed with hodgkins disease.He has been cancer free for 12 years) We make it for neighbors and friends with cancer. It is a good liver detoxifier

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the difference in my acne within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the only internal supplement that works for my acne. Vitamins help a bit (derma-vits, MSM, zinc, etc.) but this is really the ticket for me.

Excellent, gentle detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel better when I drink this tea. I don't have any sort of terminal illness, but am just using it to try to maintain and enhance health and a general feeling of well-being. I bought the dry tea to save money. I love the convenience of the already-made liquid tea, but this also works just as well. The preparation is fairly easy, but it does take some time.

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

Miracles do happen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have used Flor Essence for several years as a preventative method of avoiding cancer. Our trust in it is based on personal knowledge of several people who have been healed of cancer drinking Essiac Tea. A lot of doctors will tell you that the benefits of Essiac Tea are a myth but we have seen the cures with our own eyes.

1 2 3 4