Great tasting Cal-Mag solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like Flora magnesium, Flora calcium/magnesium offers highly absorbable calcium and magnesium in a vegetable fruit solution that tastes great. It also contains Vitamin D which is required for calcium to be absorbed. I take a tablespoon with lunch and dinner which gives me half of the daily amount I want to fight Osteopenia. It is expensive but I know it's not just passing through my body so it's worth it!

wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After discovering I was suffering from pernicious anemia, my Dr. had me mega-dosing on vitamin pills. I was practically choking on the things, there were so much and so many. My blood tests (iron, calcium, etc etc) were still coming out too low for her tastes, she felt my health was probably still in jeopardy. I have decided to try this, and have more bloodwork coming up in September, so that should be a good indication as to whether it is working or not. Thing is, i do feel better, more energy and my stomach and everything else attached to it is much happier swallowing this rather than handfuls of pills.

Magnificent Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for women and teenagers. I find it is a wonderful way to setlle nerves and relieve headaches for that time of the month. When I am craving choclate or having trouble sleeping I know I must be low on magnesium. I notice immediate results. This combination of herbs and vitamins works better than any other I've tried. Rebecca W.

Clinical tests confirm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

OK, I, one lone high country hiker, am not a "Clinical" test, but having first tried this product and found improved recovery after strenuous hiking, I went off of it in favor of the same supplements in pill form. I experienced increased pain and slower recovery time from the same activity. Now, back on the product, the results match my first experience. Better general condition during my hikes and faster return to normal activity after ... as in "the next day"! Not clinical in any sense of the term, but good enough for me.

Easy and efficient way to take calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is a tastey liquid and your body absorbs 98% of the calcium. I hated taking those huge calcium pills to get the needed calcium in my body. This company specializes in very high quality products from organic farms.

Supporter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and I have been taking it for a couple of years. I would recommend it to anyone who needs Calcium.

Floradix Calsium Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for years with wonderful results

great calcium source!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

easy to take and assimilate...good taste...does not clog the pipes the way calcium pills do!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Floradix makes an excellent product and because I've been diagnosed with osteopenia I'm bumping up my calcium intake. This stuff is delicious, more than palatable,and very easily assimilated...which is why I chose it even though it is costly.

Why I am choosing Flora, Floradix Calcium/Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe whole food sources are the best way to take supplements. Whenever possible I choose to give my body the most compatable and easily absorbed products. This is why I purchased Floradix Calcium/Magnesium. Calcium from vegetable sources is highly absorbable. The magnesium helps to keep me regular and works better for me than taking magnesium in pill form. In addition, this product tastes great. If you are on a low carb diet, this product does have some natural sugars in it.

1 2 3 4