The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All the women in my family are anemic. I had a iron count of 7 once. My doctor tried to give me an iron Rx but I could not take it. My mom told me to get Floradix or Floravital. My iron was up to 12 in 6 weeks with 2 doses daily. I use this stuff every day. It is a lifesaver.

Gluten free Floradix Iron Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best iron supplement available on the market. Most iron supplements are either not absorbed properly or are constipating. This product is highly absorbable (as long as it is not taken with calcium - dairy products) and non-constipating. The fact that it is gluten free is a great plus as some statistics show that 1 in 150 people have gluten intolerance / allergy.

FABULOUS Floradix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After being diagnosed with chronic anemia, I tried taking ferous sulphate prescribed by my dr, but it was hard on my system and very constipating, so I rarely took it and the anemia did NOT improve. A friend of my daughter suggested Floradix and it has been a God-send! The taste is just fine, it is easy to take, it is not constipating, and it is doing the trick in bringing up my hemoglobin numbers! It was very important for me to find a product like this because I will likely have to take it for life. Thank you for such a wonderful product. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Best iron supplement ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and this is the only iron supplement I can take that doesn't cause any constipation or make me puke. The taste isn't great the first time or two, but after that you get to really like it. I highly recommend this product, and I highly recomend iHerb, they are the least expensive price around, shipping is fast and it all works very smooth!

I'M FINALLY AWAKE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm dead without this tonic. I was sleeping too much. Just dead to the World. This tonic will take a few days before you notice the difference. It also comes in pill form, which is great for vacations. I wish I had know about Floravital years ago. It's good to join the human race again. The iron in this product will not give you constipation, which is a drawback in other products.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When my iron is low this helps me feel better quickly.

A great product during Pregnancy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Floradix helped my anemia during my pregnancy without any negative side effects. My midwife suggested pairing it with 1000mg of vitamin c. I took rainbow light just once, food based tablets. I also made sure to take floradix in the morning, then my prenatal in the afternoon and then finally take my calcium/magnesium supplement at night.

Great Product, Have Used This For Years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My midwife friend recommended this years ago when I had heavy bleeding. Florvital began to work for me within two or three days and I felt more energetic. I have been taking it ever since. Every now and then I try a different iron product to see if I can find something cheaper, better tasting, whatever. But I always come back to Florvital. It is simply the best.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have seen wonderful benefits using this product. Tastes a little strange, but chasing it with juice helps get it down. Doesn't cause constipation like many iron supplements do.

Works but terrible taste that repeats makes it 100% not worth it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to speak up against this product! It has a terrible, nauseous, nasty taste going down. The worst part? The taste lingers and repeats long after eating/drinking something else, hours later laying down in bed, the taste comes back and it's nearly impossible to get rid of it. It even oozes out of your pores! No thanks! Yes it works to give some mild energy feeling but so do good Vit. B complex caps. I'll pass on this one. On top of that at this high price it doesn't last long because the bottle will expire soon after opening. You have to refrigerate it and it's got a shelf life just a few days longer than milk. Save your money and try a good B complex instead.