Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Helps to digest any meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

Ronald Clairmont

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Aids digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

1 2