Help

VERY GOOD TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Liquid Extract Formula has a very strong grape taste and it isn't very much sweet. You can use it in water or in juice but I prefer drinking it as it is y twice a day.

Effective Iron and B-vitamin support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best iron supplement on the market. Does not cause stomach or digestive problems such as constipation. The energy from the B-vitamins and herbs is very fast. The yeast-free Floravital is best for anyone who suffers with candida issues, or for pregnant women. Highly recommended by my midwife.

Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have severe fatigue for several reasons including Multiple Michale sensitivity. I feel much stronger physically since taking Floradix Iron and Herbs Liquid. I have ordered 2 bottles and am going to order a case. It is pleasant tasting and easy to take on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the increase of energy because that helps me to have the stamina to do more including exercise.

Best iron supplement out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been anemic for years, and this is the only iron supplement that has ever worked for me. My iron levels are now exactly where they should be. And it doesn't taste that bad either, once you get used to it. Kinda like iron-y tea ;)

tastes ok ... but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how I feel about the taste, but mixed in some juice and shot down it is ok. I really did increase my iron levels, and made me feel better. I had no stomach problems with this iron, so i will continue to take it.

True, tried and tested. It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is THE product for energy and strength! This product helped me overcome anemia so quickly my doctor was amazed. I have used this for about 3 years and will continue to buy this great product.

Gets the job done!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Energy up - and no need for extra laxatives!

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This iron supplement is natural and non constipating a great choice if you need to increase iron in your body. I recommend this 100%.

Still hasnt fixed me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste horrible and hasnt started helping yet

Proven product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my wife who suffers with cyclic anemia. The combination of herbs and iron make it work great, as long as she has been taking it, the anemia has not returned. I would recommended it to anybody that needs a proven iron supplement

1 2 3 4