PEEL don't POP the blister packet

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much better than the liquid version because I always end up throwing the liquid away as it expires within a month after opening. It took me ages to figure out the little secret to opening up the blister back. You CAN'T pop it open like you might be accustom to with other blister packs. You MUST peel the foil from the corner and it's very simple otherwise, you might go crazy trying the pop method. Some reviewers have already lost the plot and rated the product poorly due to difficult opening. There is no problem with the opening if you peel. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Iron Supplement

Posted by 4727537449398873400 on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best product to help control anemia

Nice!

Posted by 5659347681750503529 on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, you get a lot of tablets for the price. Opening the blister pack is very easy, you need to peel the inside corner (as mentioned on the pack).

Good

Posted by Linden on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good, but not as good as liquid variant. Anyway it gives more energi and holds my iron level stable.

don't buy

Posted by Reviewer2900125 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tablets come in blister packs that are near impossible to open without a knife. i gave up and threw the box away.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer1748886 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and second time to buy it!

Floradix

Posted by 5661874441795714533 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am quite satisfied with the supplement. This my first time taking it...recommended to me by my granddaughter. I plan to continue.

very hard to open the tablets

Posted by 5252524539544057342 on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's almost imposiblle to open the tablets because of a paper hardly pasted to the foil aluminium.

Disappointed :(

Posted by 5225819071070193048 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to boost my iron levels and took it diligently for weeks along with a prenatal vitamin. Unfortunately it did very very little for my iron levels, virtually nothing in fact. I'll be trying a different product. My naturopathic doctor said she has repeatedly seen this product fail at raising iron levels in other patients. Wish I had asked before buying.