PEEL don't POP the blister packet

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much better than the liquid version because I always end up throwing the liquid away as it expires within a month after opening. It took me ages to figure out the little secret to opening up the blister back. You CAN'T pop it open like you might be accustom to with other blister packs. You MUST peel the foil from the corner and it's very simple otherwise, you might go crazy trying the pop method. Some reviewers have already lost the plot and rated the product poorly due to difficult opening. There is no problem with the opening if you peel. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Iron Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best product to help control anemia

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, you get a lot of tablets for the price. Opening the blister pack is very easy, you need to peel the inside corner (as mentioned on the pack).

Good

Posted by Linden on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good, but not as good as liquid variant. Anyway it gives more energi and holds my iron level stable.

very hard to open the tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's almost imposiblle to open the tablets because of a paper hardly pasted to the foil aluminium.

don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tablets come in blister packs that are near impossible to open without a knife. i gave up and threw the box away.

Great!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the liquid form but these are also handy and they have folic acid too! ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and second time to buy it!

Floradix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am quite satisfied with the supplement. This my first time taking it...recommended to me by my granddaughter. I plan to continue.

Disappointed :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to boost my iron levels and took it diligently for weeks along with a prenatal vitamin. Unfortunately it did very very little for my iron levels, virtually nothing in fact. I'll be trying a different product. My naturopathic doctor said she has repeatedly seen this product fail at raising iron levels in other patients. Wish I had asked before buying.