Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1440439 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it, they like the taste and the liquid form. My older kid (10yrs old) is food sensitive especially he is sensitive to many food aditives like citric acid and most of the vitamins have citric acid in it, but he doesn't have any reaction to Floradic Kinderlove Vitamins. And because of that I love them too.

Floradix multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1921532 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's Floradix, there is no match to say about it - it best multivitamin for childrens

Used to Love it

Posted by Reviewer1985924 on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave my daughter Floradix 30 years ago, so ordered this for my granddaughter. We were disappointed that even with following the care/use directions exactly, a film of white mold appeared in bottle in less than 2 weeks of opening. It may still be safe, but willing to continue using as baby has some food allergies.

Great Liquid Multi for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2903666 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our toddler takes this liquid multi every morning and enjoys the taste. It's reassuring to know that she's receiving a high-quality product from a reputable company.

My son loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1472728 on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I give this multivitamin to my 1 yr old son and he loves it. He does not give trouble taking it and it works well for him.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1313707 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really love these vitamins and so does my son. Very great tasting, and more importantly they are very effective. I noticed increase in my sons appetite and whenever he gets any sniffles or cough he gets over it in record time with no drugs. Highly recommend.

My son ASKS for this

Posted by Reviewer2340517 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

and I feel good about giving him quality vitamins from food sources rather than synthetics.

Recomend

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Costly but very good

Superior Child Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2453659 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

By far the best vitamins for your children. I have 3 kids and have tried many health-food-store quality kid's multi - none compare to the quality and healthy ingredients in this - and the kids are happy to drink it!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter is not overly fond of the taste, but she has yet to have more than a little sniffle for a few hours in the AM since she has started taking this!!! Wonderful

1 2 3