Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it, they like the taste and the liquid form. My older kid (10yrs old) is food sensitive especially he is sensitive to many food aditives like citric acid and most of the vitamins have citric acid in it, but he doesn't have any reaction to Floradic Kinderlove Vitamins. And because of that I love them too.

Floradix multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's Floradix, there is no match to say about it - it best multivitamin for childrens

Used to Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave my daughter Floradix 30 years ago, so ordered this for my granddaughter. We were disappointed that even with following the care/use directions exactly, a film of white mold appeared in bottle in less than 2 weeks of opening. It may still be safe, but willing to continue using as baby has some food allergies.

Fantastic natural supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for several years. I believe our son now 12 has benefited greatly from using it daily in addition to his normal healthy diet. I believe the natural minerals and vitamins in this product are easily absorbed and used by the body. Would recommend without hesitation.

The best vitamin for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Las mejores vitaminas que mis hijos e hija han probado. Todas las que han tratado de tomar terminan en la basura porque su sabor es horrible, al contrario de esta, tiene un sabor a china que es aceptable al paladar de mis peques. La recomiendo al 100%.

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because there is calcium in it. Also, my child's appetite seems to improve on days that she takes this vitamins.

Satisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received the Children's Flora, Floradix, Kinder Love Multivitamins for my grandson and am glad tohave the contact to order more in the future.

Excellent product!

Posted by blind-archer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! My kids enjoys it, I noticed improvement of they appetite

Review on multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love how the vitamin works on my kids. My younger one got autistic and he needs a vitamin that has higher concentration on vitamin B. So far it works well on him.

Liquid Vitamins for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! The elderly, when they cannot swallow as easily anymore, can take this too.

1 2 3