best of 2008

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this flax seed is not powdered, nor milled. it is cracked according to the description. each seed is in perfect shape. I used to be a Barleans brand follower because of their freshness. price is not cheap here, but it works ! food never stay long in the body with this flax seed. powdered, or blend it yourself is a minor problem, the heat (from the blade) will oxidize the oil. cold milled is 1 step better, but still, it kind of exposed the whole seed for oxidation. I supposed this "cracked" version is the latest technology.

Flora, Golden Flax Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended as part of a two week Quick-cleansing diet. It is an excellent source of fiber and alpha-linolenic acid and doesn't cause bloating.

good but overpriced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not worth the price, but very fresh and tastes good. i'll use the bottles for less expensive flax from bags.

flora golden flax seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very pleased, taste and texture anre excellent so that I recommend to anyone who will listen tim moynahan

Great item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with healthy, all natural products.

Super Seeds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love thses flax seeds! They are split so the nutrients can be absorbed into our bodies! I somtimes grind them and sprinkle in foods too! Jamie H. Montville, nj

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are easy to take. They have helped me greatly in curtailing my hot flashes.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I lightly grind this stuff up a little more and put it in my smoothie. Great tasting.