Think this is one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this one has all 3 of the hawthorn parts for the most comprehensive hawthorn coverage - plus it has passion flower which is good for a bit of relaxation - have used for over a year & am very pleased - this was suggested to me by my herbalist

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hawthorn product I have ever used: the taste is excellent and its sugar-free, it has Passion flower added for extra relaxation and stress-reducing properties. I love to take 1 T in the evening, especially after a stressful day. My mother takes it, too, and loves it! Flora ia great!!!!!

Flora, Hawthorn formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while and am very pleased with the results. I have also recommended to others. Great product with great taste.

Tastes good and works

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice alone, or mixed with water. Has a sort of fruity syrup taste, like strawberry. I keep mine in the refrigerator and take two small swigs in the morning, and two at night. I've been using hawthorn berry for several years to maintain my blood pressure. This one works just as well, if not better, than all the brands I've tried.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made a bg iference while taking it. When I ran out old symptoms slowly tried to come back. Recommend

Mr. jussi Keskinen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me, a very good product, I can recommend

Great transaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was hard to find. iHerb was able to acquire what I needed. This is a very quality product. Thank you iHerb for having it in stock.

Flora, Hawthorn Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

taste is not all that good but boy does it work!

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great!!! After my heart attack I was having angina. Doctor put me on some medicine that made me feel like I had been out drinking all night. A friend told me about this and I started using it. I put a teaspoon in my tea every morning and night. It has been 2 years now and the angina is 95% better. If I am under a lot of stress, I will use a little more in my tea.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seem to help my condition slightly and it is very tasty. Good quality.

1 2