Shortened my flu time

Posted by Reviewer2549166 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I got the flu, I was only down 4 days (but only in bed for 24 hours). Everybody else I knew who had the flu around the same time was out for 1-2 weeks. Manuka has always been my go-to antiviral/bacterial. I haven't taken an antibiotic in 14 years

It will not be buying due to high price

Posted by 5230138025774646446 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste but the price gose up Before 6 month it was 57.25 $ and now 76.51 $ different ( + 19.26 $ )

Not at all affordable

Posted by 4621234498056480043 on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Speechless! Used to buy it for 52$ and now the price almost doubled. There are better alternatives that could be obtained by this price. I would not pay more than 50$ to get it. In this case, Sidr honey is way cheaper and considered as a good alternative.

Really powerful

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very strong. It works great to help eczema. Just spread it on and leave it for about half an hour, then rinse. Do this for about a week, and you will see a big improvement.

Gastric Relief

Posted by Reviewer1385985 on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely say that I've experienced significant relief from gastric discomfort and increased bowel functioning; however the price is too hefty for my budget for such a small amount of product. I am going to experiment with a lower umf to see if the results can be sustained. Manuka honey is definitely different from ordinary honey!

best manuka

Posted by Reviewer1876349 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it mainly as an antibacterial product, due to its unique properties! imagine i used it on herps and eye infection and worked great!

The Best Honey on the Planet!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Manuka Honey is by far the best on the planet! I've used the other honeys for skin infections before but found that this Manuka Honey MGO 550+ to be more beneficial and really has helped heal my injured hand/infection. Not only is this honey a topical dressing, but it is also delicious spread on toast, or adding to juice taking it internally. Highly recommend! RL in North Carolina

YMMM

Posted by 4785827449187275957 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Useful for those who suffer from the wounds did not heal

Loved the product, fast shipping!

Posted by 5490076217133878713 on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product through recommendation from many ppl who use Manuka Honey. I had a yearling filly who embedded a branch in her side. It was touch and go for awhile. Once she was out of danger, the healing was slow. I decided to try this honey and within just a few days noticed the swelling in the area went down and the pus drainage got much better.

love it

Posted by 4640498406121907860 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it externally as a face-mask to treat-prevent breakouts. put it on dry/moistened skin for 30-60 minutes, and than wash it off with warm water and with/without a wash cloth. it's delicate, and nourishing. I love the texture, and the second it touches water it becomes un-sticky and removes easily.