Astoundingly Flavorful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for health reasons but am struck by how delicious it is straight from the bottle on salad,cooked vegetables, potatoes, rice and any grain. Expensive, but I'll continue this indulgence.

Excellent organic fresh pressed pumpkin oil with an amazing flavor. One of the best on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this hydro-therm pumpkin seed oil organic, fresh pressed, unfiltered, unrefined, delicious, and great in different recipes, but also it's loaded with health benefits. Rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins K, E, C, A, B vitamins (riboflavin, folic acid, thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, pantothenic acid), manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, pota ssium, selenium, calcium, phytosterols, and antioxidants, pumpkin seed oil is particularly effective in treating high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, liver and kidney disease, gallbladder stones, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, insomnia, depression, flu, colds, fever, autoimmune disorders, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer. It lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, boosts and strengthens the immune system, flushes toxins out of the body, improves liver and kidney function, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, stimulates the activity of the body’s antioxidant enzymes and neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, restores hormonal balance, helps maintain healthy bones, joints, skin, nails, and hair, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and even reduces the risk of cancer. Pumpkin seed oil can also be applied topically to facilitate the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils and alleviate pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this organic pumpkin seed oil: it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product. Would definitely recommend it.

RECiPE: Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Austrian friend raves about this, so I had to be a copycat. PUMPKIN SEED OIL DRESSING: 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1⁄2 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil (or more to your taste), 1 teaspoon herbs de province, 1 teaspoon minced dry onion, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix in jar with shaker ball and serve over salad or veg. Add toasted pumpkin seeds. All ingredients available on iHerb including the shaker ball, which I can't live without when making and shaking homemade dressings.

Amazing Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with my hair loss (pumpkin seed oil is supposed to help moderate DHT). I'm not sure if it helped much, but hands down this is the best tasting oil I've ever tasted in my life. Had to try very hard not to just drink it like candy and instead treat it as the once a day supplement as planned. The amazing flavour lasted for about two months in my fridge before dropping off to pleasant. I also gave some to my brother and he was also blown away by the flavour. Would buy again, except I'm switching hair loss strategies to stinging nettle as for the first time ever I'm seeing literally 1000s of thin vellus hairs in my bald widow's peak that I haven't seen since high school (a few have thickened into long regular hairs, but most are just thin, short and wispy).

Perfect oil

Posted by sabama on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Oil is awsome! It is of dark green color, thick, with a pleasant smell. I take it as a source of fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C, K, T, microelements Zn, Mg, Ca, F, Se, etc. Pumpkin seed oil has a huge amount of healthy properties. It is a universal panacea. I advise to read about it throug Internet. It is known, that the pumpkin seed oil from Styria in Austria is the ever best pumpkin seed oil. Therefore I got this particular oil and I am happy with it.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil on veggies. It's a beautiful green and tastes and smells wonderful.

Flora, Organic Hydro-Therm Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Очень вкусное, деликатесное, невероятно полезное.

Great Pumpkin Seed Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very rich and wonderful, just tried the other one by Flora and will come back to this one quickly, not much difference in price either.

Wow, this is excellent!

Posted by Specialist on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich, dark, and tasty! I tried another brand of organic pumpkin seed oil and I can tell you that this one is far superior. It costs more, but when I' done with the other brand I'm coming back for this one.

Flora, Organic Hydro-Therm Pumpkin Seed Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (FLO-62278)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, but expencive

1 2