The Best Iron on the Market for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have chronically low iron stores and Floravital (which is yeast free and does not contain sea kelp, for those of us with iodine sensitivities) is the only product I have found that is easy to take, does not cause constipation and is effective at raising iron stores. I have tried every iron pill and formula avaiable (even ones for "sensitive" stomachs), and this is the only iron supplement that works. It takes pleasant, too. The only disadvantage is that the bottle must be kept in the refridgerator once opened. This means the product cannot be used away from home. Flora used to make individual serving travel bottles, which were very convenient, but they recently stopped making them due to lack of demand. This is a great product at an excellent iherb price and I buy four at a time.

Tastes good to my baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My one-year old is taking this daily to increase her iron levels (it was suggested by our pediatrician). She hasn't been tested to see if it's working effectively, but I'm just so thankful that she likes drinking it each morning. One warning: it has stained some clothes when it's dripped!

Works well, but terrible packaging!

Posted by cupboardfullofvitamins on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I found that it was much easier on my stomach than standard iron pills. However, the lid is terrible! I probably spilled 1/2 of the bottle. Be careful if you buy this product!

Floradix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hemoglobin levels shot right up after taking this for a week! Love it!

Good Products, Fast Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I knew what products I wanted and was happy that iHerb had them at such great prices. What really impressed me was the great customer service from notifying the order was received to the incredibly short time for my order to be delivered to my front door. I highly recommend this company.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have cyclical anemia and this works great to ensure I don't get too anemic. I love that it has B vitamins as well as iron. I specifically got this one because I already have trouble with constipation and it works amazing! No constipation at all. I feel so much better taking this.

work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is really work! increase my iron and enegry per day!! very good product

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product came highly recommended by my doctor. I'm so glad too because it works instantly! My over all mood and health improve drastically when I'm taking this. If you have low iron and fatigue this will help:)

Floravital Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After being diagnosed with anemia my doctor put me on iron supplements. I had horrible side effects. With this product I have none.I recommend it highly.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste and very effective. Gives a feeling of well being. Boosts energy. Just be careful to avoid keeping it on your teeth. It will make them black.

1 2 3