Help

Good for my tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After being on a few rounds of antibiotics, I began taking this product and it helped restore the good flora in my stomach. I still developed a yeast infection so I doubled up on the dosage and the yeast left rather quickly. Great product and great price! Super fast shipping as well!

Great stuff - really helps my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried a probiotic, I used Theralac - a wonderful and very potent probiotic. However, it is also rather expensive. It was well worth it to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again without suffering for it. I tried this Udo's Choice for maintenance level digestive therapy based on a friend's recommendation. I am very happy with it. It works great for daily maintenance (I might not need the pill a day if I changed my diet significantly, but since I still eat a certain amount of fast food, and fairly regularly eat meat, I find this keeps my system happy. When I have to take an antibiotic, I either take two pills a day during the course of the antibiotic, or I switch to one Theralac. Unlike Theralac, this probiotic requires refrigeration (it's good but not necessary with the Theralac). It's so nice to not have to factor IBS into my daily life (for the first time in my life). Worth trying if you have trouble digesting foods or have to take antibiotics. Much more potent than any of the yogurts I've found.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, price was right, sent in a timely manner and on ice as stated. iHerb stands behind their products - nice to do business with a company that cares!

good, but make sure UPS delivers okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but make sure your UPS delivery person brings it to your door. even though it was marked perishable, they put it out in the sun at my front gate, 200 yards from my home where it was discovered hours later. I don't know how much of the little guys are still chirping, but I'm taking it anyway.

not suitable with my body needs...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i find it hard to explain but my body slightly rejects this probiotics,its strange how probiotic products are SO different from each other,it IS potent but i guess the strains and ratio between them is not what my body needs exactly,in closing,i don't really find any benefits from this product but i guess some would,and i do feel it when suitable probiotics work well on my body...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good for your gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my candida under control and makes my digestion much better. Also seems to help with infection problems. A good choice. I like Udo's brand. Take it 2 times a day. Energy levels have much improved.

Recommand!

Posted by Ternen on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My tummy loves it:)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Truly Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These probiotic's work wonders. I even have my husband on them now and he's noticed a difference in how his food digests and how his stomach feels.

Udo's Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've been using Udo's Choice for the past 5yrs as I use alot of antibiotics. Udo's Choice have never let me down. As for using the Iherb team for your products that you need, they will never let you down. Fast service and orders. Products that are packaged correct for shipment. I'm a long time user of IHerb and will continue to do so as they've gone that extra mile on every one of my orders. Thanks IHerb!