Keeps my son in great health

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Despite swallowing mouthfuls of pool water, these probiotics help keep my son in good health. I give him three on days he swims, one the other days. They are a great price and quality.

Great for my children

Posted by RutLervik on Sep 04, 2011

Helps my daughters tummy to be regular.

Probiotic For Kids

Posted by Reviewer2752844 on Feb 02, 2011

Grandaughter always complaining of her belly and burping. Not that this is a substitute for her to go see her dcotor but it couldn`t hurt in the meantime. Btw, her no more complaints either.

Children`s Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1486597 on Apr 02, 2011

These really works. Nice with 60 capsules - lasts longer.

cheap shipping

Posted by Reviewer1037527 on Oct 19, 2010

Your shipping charges are low yet my product was very well packed. It was sensitive to temperature and sent with a freezer pack. I have ordered from other places that charge more for shipping that did not take that care. Thanks for ensuring the integrity of your products!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Feb 23, 2010

My 9 year old has been taking it for a year now and it has dramatically changed her health.

good if your kids can swallow pills

Posted by Reviewer1471736 on Sep 20, 2009

good product. my kids can't swallow pills though so it is a hassel to mix it with juice.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1509665 on Jun 24, 2009

Since my eldest started school last september he kept getting one cold after another. This product was recommended by a health shop and since he takes it every morning he noticable improved his immunsystem. He still gets the odd runny nose and cough but he seems to sail through it and it doesn't take as much out of him. He is not able to swallow the capsule but as it is easy to open we just sprinkle the powder over the cereal or into his cocoa milk. brilliant price.

Robert

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Jan 08, 2009

Time will tell how healthy they stay, so far so good. The kids are not good at downing pills, but they are open to taking it in a drink in which the capsules have been emptied.

Udo's choice Childrens Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2232497 on May 15, 2008

This is the first time I've used the children's probiotic, but as with all the other products in the Udo's family, I expect this to be an excellent choice for our family.

1 2 3