VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by 5521547015086668721 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2769703 on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am currently breastfeeding my 10-month-old baby. He started having stomach/gas/colic issues at 2 weeks old. When I started a dairy-free diet, it helped a lot. When I started taking probiotics, it helped even more but he still had minor discomfort especially now that he is eating more solid foods. As soon as I started giving him this, mixed in a little water (his beverage of choice), he is like a whole new baby. He seems much happier. I will make sure not to run out!

One of the few vendors who store and ship this properly, will use again!

Posted by Reviewer1650876 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps solve my infant's eczema issue and keeps her digestion healthy after any anti-biotics. Thanks iherb for always keeping this crucial medical food refrigerated and following the manufacturer's guidelines. It's amazing how many dont, include major vitamin stores and online shops. If not stored and shipped correctly (cold), you're getting dead cultures that won't help at all.

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by Reviewer1239869 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.

Goodbye Miralax!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old's pediatrician said the only thing that would solve her constipation problem was Miralax. Instead, I started her on these probiotics (with increased fluids) and she has been regular ever since!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3009049 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We bought this for our infant who has reflux. I should say had reflux. Our pediatrician suggested we try this and thank goodness we did. It works great and we were able to take him off of his Prevacid.

Flora, Udo's Choice Infant's Blend Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2257337 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good blend

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2896118 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 9 month old hasn't had tummy issues since we started using this a month ago. Looking into buying the adult product for myself. Highly recommended by my healthcare provider.

Flora, Udos Choice

Posted by Reviewer2665357 on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i add it to my 2yr olds milk every day- we'll see how it helps her chronic diaper rash. its eay and so good for her- love the product

Flora, Udo's Choice Infant's Blend Probiotic, 2.64

Posted by Reviewer2502231 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product for my baby.