Help

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....

One of the few vendors who store and ship this properly, will use again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps solve my infant's eczema issue and keeps her digestion healthy after any anti-biotics. Thanks iherb for always keeping this crucial medical food refrigerated and following the manufacturer's guidelines. It's amazing how many dont, include major vitamin stores and online shops. If not stored and shipped correctly (cold), you're getting dead cultures that won't help at all.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am currently breastfeeding my 10-month-old baby. He started having stomach/gas/colic issues at 2 weeks old. When I started a dairy-free diet, it helped a lot. When I started taking probiotics, it helped even more but he still had minor discomfort especially now that he is eating more solid foods. As soon as I started giving him this, mixed in a little water (his beverage of choice), he is like a whole new baby. He seems much happier. I will make sure not to run out!

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Goodbye Miralax!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old's pediatrician said the only thing that would solve her constipation problem was Miralax. Instead, I started her on these probiotics (with increased fluids) and she has been regular ever since!

Disappointed!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product must be kept cool or refrigerated to maintain potency. I ordered 2 bottled and when I received them they were both HOT!! I am very disappointed and will not order through iherb again.

It works!

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this probiotic for two of my children with colic. It worked really well and can be easily added to sippy cups or mixed in soft foods. Please remember it is perishable and if left out, it will go bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kid has tummy troubles. This helped her so much!!! So happy to find this product.

a lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 1/2 year old grandson had to go on miralax daily for constipation, plus a bit of an adult suppository every several days! He is not a big water or juice drinker. I read a review about this & as soon as he began to get it in his system in some mixed chocolate, almond milk, & water, it has helped tremendously!!!He doesn't taste it at all & we are extremely thankful for a healthy answer for his little body!!!