Comprehensive supplement for pets!

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My cats love this product-or should I say that they love the benefits. I've recently switched to a raw foods diet for my cats and I use Udo's Choice Pet Essentials for Cats mixed with Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax oil to create a "syrup" that I feed to them before they get their evening food. The results are amazing after only 2 weeks of use my 3 boys are visibly healthier (i.e. more playful, shinier coat, better appetite, etc.)

Best supplement and formula for your Dog and Cat health!

Posted by Reviewer1736997 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is exactly the same as for dogs, only HALF the size. So if you have a small dog like we have (shihtzu, 14.5), this is perfect. Otherwise, when I was buying the dog version, which double the size, I would only use half of it before 3 month limit. The rest I had no choice but to throw away. It's because of flaxseed and flaxseed oil in it. Customer service at Flora told me that dog and cat jars are exactly the same. So now I order the cat version. Although I can transfer half of the big jar into a smaller jar, but the moment you open it, it start oxidising. No point. Highly recommend!!!! It's the best health insurance for your pet.

They don't like the flax

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula has a very distinctive flax seed odor (as a primary ingredient, this makes sense). I had hoped the additional ingredients would make the formula more paletable for my feline children. I'm afraid it may be making it into my smoothies instead!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my cat's meat (he is on raw food diet) and he doesn't mind the taste.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1362910 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Very healthy, and cat likes it.

Keep your pets alive

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with several other food supplements for my 3 elderly cats. They are doing so much better!

Fantastic~

Posted by Reviewer1203375 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works for my cat~ My cat's digestic problom has been solved~ ^.^ Great product^^

Flora Udo's Choice Pet Essentials

Posted by Reviewer1328968 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding the Flora Udo's Pet Essentials to my cats wet food that I give them in the evening for years now. I feel it helps to keep their digestion system healthy along with helping their skin and fur too. I use this with the Life Exension Cat Mix vitamins.

Good formula

Posted by Naturopath on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My precious felines don't overly love this but it's a nice recipe and should make some difference in the long term.