Help

skin clears up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog had suffered from the dreaded skin allergies, crusty ears and itching for a couple years. I started to investigate and felt that skin issues could be related to gut issues. After 2 years of playing with various foods...The Udo's pet essentials did the trick. Her skin went from inflamed purple to a nice pink in just a few weeks. Probiotic, digestive enzymes and good fats along with a good quality food has brought her system back into balance. Thanks for making the price of this product affordable. Becky

Wonderful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog was itching so bad she was bald on her hind legs. Since I started with the pet essentials the hair has grown back-she is sleeping better looks more content. Thanks for such fast service and packaged so well.

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product at a very reasonable price. The dogs look great and are very healthy. I have been using this product now for 7yrs and have had great success with it. I highly recommend it.

Makes my dog young again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, and so does my dog. It's tasty, it makes her coat shine, it gives her 13-year-old body the energy it needs to keep on hiking with me, and keeps her regular. Amazing stuff, and IHerb's price is $5 less than in the health food store!

Great product

Posted by livelig on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dog every day and I've seen improvements in his coat and skin. He has a tendency to get yeasty paws, but he's better when he takes this formula. I think he even likes the taste of it.

We love this stuff...arf, arf, arf!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are 3 rescue pooch's who are thriving. This stuff is great for our coat and general health. Udo's is top notch.

Gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My dog doesn't like the taste at all, I have to mix gravy with it just to get her to eat her food. Gave her bad gas.

It's a good and practical product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using another similar one named "Barley dog" for digestive enzymes for my two dogs. But I gave another trial buying this product. Compared to "Barely dog", this seems more digestive enzyme by smell and color. "Barley dog" seems more green dried powder. Need to compare the main ingredients between two products that I've purchased in I-herb. But I both liked these two products. Since I stopped to give processed food to my dogs, I always add this powder and their home made meal (including meats, vegetables and various herbs). Since I use this kind of product, my dogs are having much less stomach problems than before. I'm quite satisfied but one disadvantage of this product is, this Udo's Choice need to be consumed twice times than Barely dogs...

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my dogs seem to have less desire to eat grass when getting this with their food each day.

Pet Essentials

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have used this product for several months and have observed a noticeable improvement in the energy level and overall well being of my dog. Thanks to IHerb for providing such great service at a great price!