The BEST probiotic I've tried!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Udo's Choice Probiotic lozenges for close to two years, and it doesn't get any better. I've tried many different probiotics (before Udo's), and once I started taking them, I've never looked back. Highly recommended by someone with IBS and an all around sensitive system.

Udo's lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for sore throats!

One of the best I ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best I ever used and will continue to use in the future. Heal the gums and keep the mouth clean and fresh.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

helped heal mouth ulcers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

Flora probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good, I would even say, excellent to eliminate bad breath and intestinal problems but If I was the manufacturer, I would not have used sugar in each tablets, I would have made them fully natural(less sugar and maltodextrin). Great product still!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for Kids but they don't like, so I am eating it, taste and texture is not so great but quite OK.

Good brand, good quality, pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand has dependable quality that I trust. I have been taking this in combination with a lower dose of the same type of probiotic and I think does a good job. I wish price point was better, but I pay for quality.

Magical Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

good tasty probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

1 2