Help

best probiotic out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! largest assortment of probiotic strains and high concentration per capsule. well worth the extra dollars, keeps the body happy and healthy. take it daily. iHerb goes above and beyond to retain the quality of the product during shipping, packing it with an ice pack and cooler, at no extra charge.

Really good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had serious digestive problems for about three years now. I have symptoms of IBS but I suspect leaky gut, dysbiosis and intestinal yest overgrowth. During last year I have tried several different probiotics in all price ranges. Some of them had no help at all; some had some help while I was taking them but as soon as I stop, the benefits disappear. I recently ordered this probiotic and the other Super 8 Udo probiotic. I have been taking 2 capsules of each (total 4) on full stomach for 12 days (I have 3 days supply left). I still have my allergies and I still feel sick BUT... my stool has been normal for last few days. I am really happy about this because last time I had normal stool was several years ago. I feel like I have more energy as usual. Probably not as much as healthy people have but still better comparing to what I used to be before. I feel less tired. I think I can tolerate foods better now! I can't believe but I ate ice-scream today and now feel alright. I had a little bit of gas earlier and slight discomfort but if I would eat ice-scream a year ago I would be dieing for 2-3 days. My point is that I think this probiotic really works. I think if I keep doing healthy diet and take this probiotic for long time I can really improve my health! It is a little bit expensive for me but seems like it worth the money.

In conjunction with Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support, Candida is gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take one in the morning and the other one at night. Great combination to kill Candida, esp. my chronic candida.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best probiotic I have used to date value for money and great service from iherb would recommend to a friend

Tricky and expensive

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has to be shipped with refrigerated packaging and came in a huge box to protect the viable cultures. It seems to work well, but is pricey

Good price, packed in ice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price, packed in ice to preserve freshness.

Good Potency without Strep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good High Potency Probiotic without Strep

Colitis Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have colitis and by taking 1 capsule of Super Fisol Fish Oil 500mg in the morning and 2 at night along with 1 capsule of Udo;s Choice, Super Bifido Plus Probiotic at night before bed, I have returned to a normal state with full control, solid movements, no accidents. My gastro Doctor was clueless on how to control colitis.

Strong stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you need to restore your GI functioning quickly after/during antibiotic regime or illness. This is very potent. Combine this with an Acidophalus (like PB8) and a prebiotic like FOS for optimal restoration.

Helps IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first probiotic formula I have taken that significantly stops the spasms of my irritable bowel syndrome.

1 2