product is good; iherb storage is spotty

Posted by Reviewer2778578 on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was rancid/spoiled when received; obviously had not been refrigerated by iHerb, as required by manufacturer; previously received 2 acceptable bottles from iHerb; better to buy from place that keeps it refrigerated

Excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great oil. Only one I've found w non-fish sourced DHA. Great for a vegetarian. Keeps best frozen in a wide-opening container, from which it can be scooped like soft butter (even when frozen).

Great sub for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend this to everyone who doesn't want to get their omega's from fish oil. The critisism against flax seed oil is normally that it doesn't contain the levels of DHA as fish oil (which is important for brain health etc). Therefore I recommend this instead of the regular Udo's without extra DHA. The taste isn't good on it's own, but it blends easily in shakes, smoothies etc. Just make sure you don't warm it up.

I am pregnant and have been using this oil everyday for the last 4 months

Posted by Reviewer2089455 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's not the most pleasant tasting, but fine if you chase it down with orange juice. It's worked really well for me.

Love this

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it every day. For my babys food, and for my own health. The taste is horrible, but I kind of got used to it. Have used it for many years now.

good

Posted by Reviewer1615884 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item from Japan and love this Udo's oil! First, I was afraid of tastes whether suit for Japanese foods or not. But it is no problem. The taste of foods hasn't almost changed. In addition, my condition is very good since I've begun to take this oil. Cheap shipping costs, good for health, I strongly recommend !

Fats that Heal Fats that Kill

Posted by Reviewer3046416 on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Udo's Oil DHA Blend is a plant source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (algae-derived). It's therefore GLA/Fish-free. My opinion is that it's a tasty oil that mixes very well with salades, although I still do add a bit of olive oil to it. The suggested use is 1 Tablespoon a day with meals. But because I sometimes don't feel like having a salade or something I can mix this with, I also bought Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend capsules. There it states that 14 capsules are equivalent to 1 Tbsp. of Udo's Oil 3-6-9 Blend. The suggested use for those is 6 capsules a day. Important to know is that once opened you should use the oil within 2 months. I'm currently reading Udo Erasmus's 456 page book "Fats that Heal Fats that Kill". It's not an easy read, but an interesting one.

Joanne Klaver

Posted by Reviewer2326269 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Udos is a great oil. My memory improved while taking his original oil. I expect the DHA blend to be as good if not better.

Udos Choice

Posted by Reviewer1727744 on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous product and prompt shipping.

Hormonal support

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

UDOs is perfect for ageing hormone levels. Great DHA source also.