Great taste! Super product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I down a spoon of Udo's every morning. The regular type doesn't taste very well, but this high lignan type ha a pleasant nutty taste.

Love this oil!

Posted by Ejknows on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I don't normally love any of the required & neccessary oils...but this item actually taste good. The combo of oils used is great! I am taking it for the high lignans & this has a bunch of them, so much that you must shake it each time before use to get them moving. I have seen an improvement in my menstrual related problems by taking this item in combo with some other items.

My First Choice of Oils Is Udo's Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have already purchased this many times in Norway, The product I find here, also Udo's Choice is more than twice as expensive and the oil is clear. This Udo's Oil I buy at iHerb has more nutrition, more oils. It gets "foggy" when shaken. This cloudy layer contains wonderful benefits. Udo's Choice: Not only is it a vegetarian oil, but it tastes and feels better than other omegaoils. I use it in my daily home made cereals which I make out of Navita's Naturals products together with virgin Cocosa. This oil is definitely a personal recommendation.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Flavor! Great Quality!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Known Udo's Oil for several years but have only used this blend for a few months now. Very good, tastes great mixed with plain yoghurt.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil has a really nice sunflower seed taste so no problems eating it at all on salad on in shakes. Oil tends to rise to the top in shakes but since the taste is ok I don't mind. I can't tolerate many oils however this one I can, with no bad after taste or repeating. Would recommend.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it in my smoothies. It is worth the money.

My Choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil blend! Tastes nutty and buttery.I choose the High Lignan blend because it's more flavorful and should be more benefitual. Getting a high quality,Organic,Non-Gmo oil blend that's good for you is a find!I have been buying Udo's for years.I'm trying hard to lose a lot of fat around my waist. Want to go from a tight 36 to firm 32.I'm on my way.Udo's feeds the body. It needs a lot of good fats to balance everything out so that you can function better, exercise longer.You are what you eat!

Be careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a powerful product! I was on the birth-control pill, but only a few days after taking a spoon of this oil daily I suddenly got my period. That was not supposed to happen, since I had been on the pill for a long time, and never had any bleeding between the pill-free weeks. It might be because of the lignans in this product. I have found out that some lignans have the ability to bind to the same receptors as estrogen, blocking other estrogen hormones from binding, so that the hormones in the pill might not work the way they are supposed to. So just be cautious if you're on the pill and don't want to become pregnant! I believe this is a very healthy product, and the taste is fine as well.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite Omega 3 product. The taste and smell is also very good.

1 2 3 4