Far and away the best

Posted by Reviewer2045515 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

from someone who has spent $1000's on all kinds of supplements, vitamins, etc., this is by far the best. I have a spoon or two every time I eat..this is the one thing I know that supplies such a variety of natural nutrients, digestive enzymes, and 'real food' for such a great price.

Wolesome Fast Food

Posted by Reviewer2982901 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a heaping spoon mixed in orange juice every day and have noticed that I stay regular and last colonoscopies have had no polups, even before I have had some each time.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975252 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this to my super shake for over a year. The taste and quality are great, and iHerbs price is the best I've seen yet.

Flora is the best

Posted by kwishhealth on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Flora's products for a long while. I purchased from iHerb because of the price. Udo's choice is an amazing blend of high quality ingredients that I feel gives me perfect nutrition. I make a smoothie every morning and add the DHA oil for a great way to start my day.

great overall food

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great blend of fiber, nutrition, and digestive aids.

Flora, Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3112114 on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't call it tasty, but it doesn't taste bad at all like some supplements or protein blends out there. Would buy again. iHerb was excellent!

works

Posted by 4832690603036239741 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works and it tastes great ( i love that cinnamon/apple flavor !). I feel better taking this and i'm regular...i 've had tummy issues for years and i've just started taking control of things in that area...i also take nature's bounty probiotics w/pectin ( cheap and effective )...just whished the package wasn't so heavy so i could order other stuff with it ... Anywoo Thank You IHerb from FRANCE!!!

Can't live without it

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In Denmark it is not possible to buy Wholesome fast food from Udo's choice, after some research on the internet I finally ordered it, and it hasn't disappointed me at all. I am just about to run out and have reordered. It is a genius for low blood sugar and low energy - helps immediately, tastes good (with cinnamon flavour). I drink it almost each day mixed in water or juice.

Unsure what Title means

Posted by 5596622781233544429 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Again, I know Udo, respect his products and have used them over the years. However, I cannot tolerate the stevia in the Wholesome Fast Food so will likely give the extra bottle to someone who can and likes it. I think this product would be improved by dropping the sweetener completely. People can always add their own choice of sweetener if so desired. I also wrote to Flora with this tidbit of information. In the meantime I do enjoy PET ESSENTIALS FOR DOGS:) Thankyou, Katherine

great product for maintaining good health

Posted by Reviewer2325079 on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product for maintaining good health - -- I mix it with whey protein powder, powdered egg whites and sevia for a great shake.

1 2