Far and away the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

from someone who has spent $1000's on all kinds of supplements, vitamins, etc., this is by far the best. I have a spoon or two every time I eat..this is the one thing I know that supplies such a variety of natural nutrients, digestive enzymes, and 'real food' for such a great price.

Udo's Wholesome Fast Food - FANTASTIC !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, I've been using it for at least 20 years now. I take it every morning, it's a very substantial and filling breakfast. Keeps me 'regular'. No joint pains (not bad for a 68-year-old). I couldn't do without it !

Flora udo's choice wholesome fast food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not had this in a few years, I used this as my replacement meal for breakfast, love the way it keep me full until lunch . I almost forget how great this product is to have on hand.

Surprisingly great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only does it work as advertised (namely, provide fibre to improve digestion and regularity), this product also tastes good. I especially enjoy sprinkling it on vanilla yoghurt or ice cream; its mild cinnamon flavour is quite pleasant.

TC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nutritional and great to add to smoothies. Has so many lovely nutrients in it that are great for not only vegetarians, but anyone who needs a little extra that their food may not always provide.

Can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In Denmark it is not possible to buy Wholesome fast food from Udo's choice, after some research on the internet I finally ordered it, and it hasn't disappointed me at all. I am just about to run out and have reordered. It is a genius for low blood sugar and low energy - helps immediately, tastes good (with cinnamon flavour). I drink it almost each day mixed in water or juice.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works and it tastes great ( i love that cinnamon/apple flavor !). I feel better taking this and i'm regular...i 've had tummy issues for years and i've just started taking control of things in that area...i also take nature's bounty probiotics w/pectin ( cheap and effective )...just whished the package wasn't so heavy so i could order other stuff with it ... Anywoo Thank You IHerb from FRANCE!!!

Flora is the best

Posted by kwishhealth on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Flora's products for a long while. I purchased from iHerb because of the price. Udo's choice is an amazing blend of high quality ingredients that I feel gives me perfect nutrition. I make a smoothie every morning and add the DHA oil for a great way to start my day.

Wolesome Fast Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a heaping spoon mixed in orange juice every day and have noticed that I stay regular and last colonoscopies have had no polups, even before I have had some each time.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this to my super shake for over a year. The taste and quality are great, and iHerbs price is the best I've seen yet.

1 2