will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great as salad dressing

A Fresh Oil from Flora

Posted by wholefoods on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used Flora products in the past and have always found them to be fresh. This product is no exception. The oil has a nice, smooth taste. I mix this in drinks in the morning. The product seems to keep well in the refrigerator. I haven't noticed major differences in my skin or hair since using this oil, but perhaps it takes a longer time. Also, regarding the DHA, while I appreciate that there is some DHA in this product from algae oil, the amount is quite small (only 100mg per serving) so I wouldn't necessarily buy this product just for the DHA although it is a nice addition.

flaxseed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping. Great product.

terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this combining with turmeric and had great result in digestive problem.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product and price

we love this flax oil with DHA

Posted by TyrahD on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flax oil with DHA. We only buy oil that is in glass and this tastes great (sometimes it's all I add to a salad) is organic and vegan, as far as I know this is the best option!

Can't stop eating it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting and good for you! The price is right and fast delivery, THANKS IHerb!

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One tablespoon a day seem to work for me. Has a slight bitter after taste but the benefit of no eczema breakouts makes it well worth it to me. Best in a bowl of soup or used in place of butter/margarine in a backed or mashed potatoes. YUM!