Help

Concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me maintain focus and stay on task, both at work and with my hobbies. I really like the way flower essences work. I just naturally find myself honing in on whatever I put my attention on. No jitters, just clear headedness.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It encourages me to study more. I think it is good for the students before the exams.

it's useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bottle contains 7 kinds of essences and oils, so that you don't have to buy several bottles of essence to make a bottle to mix essences and brandy. Spray is nice to use in a various ways.

Great catalyst to get you moving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love FES flowers. You put some in your mouth and a few drops in your water and they really help to make shifts in your emotions. I use this formula when I feel bogged down and need to move forward. Mind Full is a combo formula that is great to get your brain cleared out.

Could be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only just started using this, so can not give a full comment, however, I feel a little more focused and hopefully, as I remember to use it more often, will be able to get on and achieve my goals.

like a family member

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hy everyone, I just wanna tell to all the world - if it would be possible :)) - that I just love flower essence !, the english or american ones, are the same important value for me. I and my daughter we use these essences for 3 years and I can say that almost every time they helped us with our issues, specially the psychic, emotional and ''heartbreaking'' problems. Every essence or formula essences are created for some specific/certain state of mental, soul, and even for physical pains. We always have in house some essences and when we need others, I immediatly make on order. I read (and use) a lot about natural supliments, complementary medicine, herbs or other oils/etc, but no one doesn't work so wonderful for psychis and emotional issues like the flower essences do. You just have to know what is the problem and read about the flower essences (or go to a good practioner) and choose the right one. But first, you have to read about them, to know how they would help you. Or go to a practioner - they are many everywhere in the world. I strongly recommand to the iHerb company to have on stock more essences, even all. For example, I need 3 essences which are not on the site :( And I'm waiting to see many other flower essences in the future on this site, many thanks in advance ! So, in one word, the flower essences rock !, they are working very well if you are use them right and as long as you need.