wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased based mostly on its excellent reviews. Dermatitis on my legs would drive me to distraction with itching and pain. Prescription creams seemed to make it worse so I tried this because of the info regarding skin conditions. It is all true!! This is a wonderful oil - relieves the pain and itching. Very soothing and healing. My legs are in better condition than they have been for months and I have only been using this oil for about 3 weeks. The first bottle of oil worked so well that I came back and bought 12 bottles. I will continue to use this product.

Great Healing OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the most incredible healing oil for pain, sore muscles etc. incredible! I would highly recommend this oil to anyone who has aches and pains or has been hurt. The sooner you apply it the better. Should be in every medicine chest. I personally and many of my clients all have had the best results!! Love it. Robin McBride

The smell is divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have not needed to use it for anything yet, but applying it as a massage oil felt very soothing and it smells gorgeous!! An update: My son had a bruised face and it helped reduce the swelling quickly, and then my dog puled a muscle and it really helped him when I rubbed it on twice a day.

A miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil with its natural arnica properties has been healing my post-surgery scars. This is my second bottle and love the results.

Lovely oil that i feel make a difference

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used it on sore muscles, restless legs, and before going to sleep. I love it and it will be a staple. Recommend.

Wonderful oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Order two because I so enjoyed my first bottle. Highly recommend...love the smell.

did you want a feel heaven ? what are F are you doing now? buy this product right now.

Posted by tripleschizo on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Arnica Alleve is heaven sent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome for sore muscles and other aches and pains!! You gotta try it1! IHerb.com was quick and reasonably priced!!

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell! I used to mix it with my bathing soap.