Great product - Great company

Posted by NBPT10 on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is very similar to Bach Rescue Remedy. Some say it works better. I think it is just as good at a minimum and it costs less. This is great to help with any kind of stress or trauma. Also good for pets that anxious or upset. Just put a few drops in their mouth or water if that is too hard. It can also work topically. Remember this is a stock bottle vs. a dosage bottle. FES is a leading producer of flower essence products and research. I trust them to make a high quality product. The intention of those making it is just as important as the mechanics of making it. This is energy medicine. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb home page and see more value added reviews. If you liked this review consider hitting the YES button. Peace and good health.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking aroung for a natural anti anxiety solution. I slowly weened myself of of zoloft, and gave this a try. WOW, I am very pleased with the results. I was very skeptical of this Five- Flower formula, thinking that how it possibly could help as much as a doctors prescription. My head actually feels more clear, and my concentration has improved. I have taken this product every day since the day I received it (which was extremely fast shipping I might add:) I have not felt depressed or anxious since. It has been a life saver for me.

5 -Flower Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

FES is a great brand with much better prices and flexibility than Bach. I have used their essences for years. Easy to use and easy to self diagnose when combining other formulas. For example, Walnut is terrific for easing the anxiety of major changes like a new job, home, school and other life changes for people and animals. A couple of drops of the 5-Flower before going to sleep works wonders for calming the mind to sleep. IHerb delivers perfectly every time at a great price!

For my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have a rescue dog that obviously had some pretty tough times. He doesn't like riding (they think he was abandoned on a reservation in northern Montana) and has severe separation anxiety. We've tried a number of behavior modification exercises, to no avail, and a few other natural products. So far, not much has helped him. One of our two dog sitters suggested this product and used it once with a bit of success. It doesn't solve his emotional issues but does help him settle down somewhat. Our fingers are crossed that over time it will help him to relax.

A must have for these crazy days

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this tincture. It works even better than Rescue Remedy for me and, is cheaper. So a double win! Great for calming myself down and, believe it or not, for topical use as well. It helps with light kitchen burns and a friend suggested it for bug bites when I was having a reaction and - wow! It really helped. I order this in multiples so as to never be without : )

Potent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used Bach Rescue Remedy for years and swear by it. When I saw this version, I had to try it. I find this to be a bit more effective than the typical version and also more economical. You can't go wrong either way, but I prefer this and it always helps me to stay calm when anything challenges my peace of mind.

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the same formula as Rescue remedy. Provides a perceptible calm in stressful situations. You only need a few drops each time so lasts for ages. Good kept by your bedside for when you wake in night as it settles your thoughts right down so you can get back off to sleep. Used this way by many. Definitely worth buying. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Another good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The equivalent of the rescue remedy. I am using it and love it!

So far I like...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about two weeks, and so far I am very happy with it.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This combination has been an essential for me, my family and friends. It is much more reasonable than buying the Bach product at a local store. I use it for anxiety, stress and times when the unexpected happens and I am shocked. I always have it handy-it has great calming properties. Great for children also.

1 2 3